Fun Fun Fun

I halted playing meta game for a moment (this is my 2nd day xD) and decided to go to unusual decks made out of the random commons, supers, and tin thingys i had.

so many cards just put combos in my head

for some reason, I am in love with plant burn decks right now so here is my build:
it works consistently and is soo fun to play

As a general rule, my friends don't really use s/t removal except by card effects so that's why there isn't msts or anything :D

Monsters:
Twilight Rose Knight
Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu x2
Reptilianne Naga x2
Hedge Guard
Botanical Girl x3
Krebons
Copy Plant
Spore
Destiny Hero - Doom Lord x2
Gigantes x3
Gigantic Cephalotus x2
Destiny Hero - Dogma
Summoner Monk
Destiny Hero - Fear Monger
Cactus Fighter
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Magic:
Magical Citadel of Endymion
Black Garden
Creature Swap
Nightmare's Steelcage x2
Reinforcements of the Army
Monster Reborn
One for One
Dark Hole
Mirage Tube x3

Traps:
Call of the Haunted
Just Desserts x3
Mirror Wall

Comments

Popular Posts