Eviritua and Messed up tourney report

Ritua Chain is the best card in the world combined with it's search engine and Eviritua Mind Ogress... you can abuse MONSTER REBORN and DARK HOLE multiple times in a duel with over powered ordering with ritua chain b/c it sets up for topdecking ! Trishula and brionac can also be recycled and I just spam my Deep Sea Diva engine to do it.... you really have to balance the monsters... im going to only have 1 soul ogre... take out the vanities and add a marker ... get ride of an abyss so I can add a mirror force... MST... and solemn warning... so yea... I hope I can update u guys soon..

I ran a playtest Blackwing in a tourney and did ok.. meh.. lots of people at locals run anti-meta stuff like that... they seem to love GBs for some odd reason

GLADIAL BEASTS AND LIGHT LORDS SUCK IN AMERICA BUT PEOPLE STILL USE THEM >:O

Light Lords OO
HE milled his monster reborn... mirror force... and dark hole on first turn... LMAO I topdeck all three on my next 3 draws... LOL
Er.... yea... oppressions the Sh*T outta his JD and he lost

Light Lords (Chaos)OXO
Topdeck war.. I got oppression and won
He killed me by spamming honest and chaos sorcerer... couldn't really do anything b/c he didn't really set anything
He messed up b/c I kept piercing his lylas and rykos

GBs OXO
Shura kept spamming faster than my whirlwind so I won...
Chariot... heraklinos on 2nd turn.. FML
Blackrose-d and used dark creator vayu spam powers

GBs XOO
Gyzarus blew up everything before I could set up... he kept blowing away my oppression with his back row ...

Second and Third rounds I just blew up all his stuff with icarus and negated all his stuff with my 3 seven tools and other stuff... I poked with bora, gale, and blizzard... :D tuners FTW

Light Lords XX
Both games... honest pwned my sirocco overpowered... he kept monster reborning my armor master... I forgot in the second duel that he couldn't reborn armor master special summoned by vayu FML

yea... i seem to get really wired battles... i never got to play the quickdraw and zombie and other stuff before final round..

Psychics OXO
yea... I have no idea how he beat other ppl... he uses the ultimate psychiker thingy... but I blow up his field spell so he looses 28k lps in one turn...
mind master spam and then healing spellss... wtf? he sided in stuff to mill the crap outta me to death... I have to say.. impressed
blackwing spam and negate FTW

Naturia XOO
Didnt know how to stop bamboo shoot b/c i haven't really played it
I sided fragrance storm!! :D you guys should too
hmm... forgot

Quickdraw XXX
yea... just don't say anything he said he'd let me move to finals against the zombie beatdown if i killed him or i would have to lend him my ulti bamboo shoots if i lost...
Tytannial is a freakn b*itch
dandywarrior style.... I fragrance stormed but I drew like shit. and he solemn warninged all my stuff
icarusing stuff to give opponent advantage isn't fun...

OVERALL... 3rd place... $15 store credit... got 4 packs of duelist revolution... GOT MY SCRAP DRAGON :D and I went to my friend's place to duel some more

Comments

Popular Posts