Siding for new format

I'm going to tear apart my sidedeck and show it to you guys and I promise I'll try to explain (hint: TRY to) why I chose what I chose

3x Fragrance Storm
Plants and dandylions have been increasingly popular here especially in quickdraw decks. Sometimes, when they don't have defense they rely on their tokens after the blackrose from dandy debris combo to shield for the turn... if you can eliminate them and gain advantage then that would be good at least this card lets you run through the deck... but since I run blackwings... this card is meh... I might replace this with 2 trap stuns and 1 more guard but so far, this has been working ok... tytannial can really prevent this strategy but if they summon it... they're asking to get it destroyed

1x Dust Tornado
I main 1 so I side in for extra but I think 2 MSTs is good enough unless your opponent runs a trap heavy deck

3x Transmigration Prophecy
Very useful against gladiator beasts and any deck that utilizes pot of avarice I would side in all 3 if necessary... I saw a deck that topped with one but I don't suggest randomly having it in your deck

2x Volcanic Queen
helps you and doesn't help you... blackwing decks get messed up when they meet starlight road which negates most of your destruction but this card helps you get rid of monsters you don't want to necessarily destroy like scrap dragon... if you tribute scrap dragon or annoying beaters like colossal, it works and it forces your opponent to keep an extra monster or pay 1000... if they can't summon, they continue to pay 1000... That's why I like versality... I usually side my kycoos in and out of games so I can synchro for tempest magician... you're like... wow... tempest? what a useless card but burning can otk your opponent... I did that and it was fun :D

3x Seven Tools of the Bandit
yes! always side this... I never maindeck this but I always take out monsters and mind control just for all three of them and I leave them in there or take out one sometimes... it's just so great when your opponent trap stuns you and think they've got you or solemn (jugement/ warning) and you counter back.. PRICELESS card... the only thing is that it is vulnerable to MSTs and stuff which is why I put it at 3 instead of two

1x Trap Stun
I don't maindeck this or delta-anti crow reverse b/c 3 icarus, a dust, and 3 MSTs help me control the field for about 5 turns b/c my opponent runs out of steam... in the future... I might use more or just take it out... depends... I'm not really a big fan

1x Nobleman of Crossout
useful... getting rid of rykos Super-Nimble Mega Hamster which is really popular in TCG... i might get 2 more and take out the dust tornado and the fragrance storms

1x Gravekeeper's Guard
hey Shingen... WTF? side one... yea... I don't have anything good to side anymore so yea... it was just a filler but I like it b/c it bounces monsters it helps me avoid getting kaluted or honested... it's just good... I seem to draw it a bunch of times but yea... I'm going to get rid of it and something else when I get my second skill drain

Comments

  1. Isn't Transmigration Prophecy Limited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL'ed @ "3x Transmigration Prophecy
    Very useful against gladiator beasts and any deck that utilizes pot of avarice I would side in all 3 if necessary... I saw a deck that topped with one but I don't suggest randomly having it in your deck"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 tools of the bandit ain't priceless lol :D its in SD11:))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts