Hey :D Back from Summer Break and now in school for the third week :D

I am enjoying the second day of the new meta in TCG and I hope you do too. Super EXPLOSIVE plays are now possible again! :). I like how pwn monster reborn and darkhole are.

Later today I will post up my deck list but I currently found the duelist revolution in TCG to be a really good... REALLY good set.

I use blackwings and will always use them. Zepher wasn't great... I could just use 3 blizzards... but this set has not blackwings but things to support them.

2 specifics are elephun and unibird. Caius, macro, and other stuff can remove synchros easier so elephun helps with removed from play recovery or you can just use it to tune and unibird allows more graveyard recovery considering you can just reborn your opponent's monster/their gladiator beasts and remove them or just mind control gyzarus >:D.

I need HELP from you guys though... I was thinking about a hydra viper deck... any ideas?

Comments

Popular Posts