Machine Emperor Monarchs

I've built a new deck and tested it and it's really consistent.
I put together a small froggy engine with direct attack stopping and the emperors to react to field destruction and the effects of my monarchs.

Oh and I might side or switch something in for a Burial from A Different Dimension so I can chain to D.D. Crow

here it is:

Monsters:
Kuraz the Light Monarch x3
Treeborn Frog x3
Mobius the Frost Monarch x3
Swap Frog x3
Mother Grizzly x3
Ronintoadin
Skreech
Caius the Shadow Monarch x3
Battle Fader x3
Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity
Raiza the Storm Monarch x3
Quick Attack Scarecrow x3
Unifrog
Beast King Barbados
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Light and Darkness Dragon
Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity x3

Spells:
Dark Hole
Foolish Burial
Monster Reborn
Cold Wave

Comments

Popular Posts